Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A friend by your side

I don’t love this place this one stop town

I feel like a wet dog when you’re not around

If you’re not going to give me the key to your heart just unlock the door

Even when your not around I know where I can get some more.

As the still waters come & go

Lord your love endures forever

After seeing your Glory I’m goin need mo

When I come to meet you I know you won’t leave oh no never

Never will I leave YOU NEVER WILL I ABANDON YOU

NEVER WILL I FORSAKE YOU

Oh no never will I ever

As the still waters come and go

Lord your love endures forever

After seeing your Glory I’m going need mo

WHEN I COME TO MEET YOU I KNOW YOU WON’T LEAVE OH NO NEVER

It feels so good to meet you in our secret place

Even if I NEVER EVEN GET TO SEE YOUR FACE

It won’t be long to U take me out of this place

It feels so good just to have a friend by my side

It feels so good to have you Lord by my side

No comments:

Post a Comment