Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Secrets of the Kingdom

Secrets of the Kingdom

O Lord that gypsy women took all my money
She tried to take my backbone too
There’s one thing that’s certain those dancing gypsies will never take my love away from you
I said it once I say it twice Being around that scene makes my head feel like it’s full of lice
So many times I’ve had to go my separate way.
Leaving behind the city lights, the sin, & the women who I loved.
But I know thru your grace I will be ok

Having Jesus walk beside me makes my own shadows grow so dim.
Now everywhere I look I can see the people in shackles & chains
Without your guidance the others might as well be walking with cains
Down another broken street, broken heart, and another broken dream.
When will the blind see, when will the deaf hear, & the lame walk up out of that scene?
They are going to wake up and walk out since it’s just a fling
So he who has ears to hear let him hear
The knowledge and the secrets of the Kingdom of God has been given to you
So take the cup and drink
Lord only you can make them bad girls turn good. You alone make them bad boys turn into Holy man.

When a wicked man turns away from all the sins he has committed & keeps all my decrees & does what is just & right he will surly live. None of the offenses he has committed will be remembered against him, Because of the righteous things he has done, he will live.

No comments:

Post a Comment